MEDICAL VIRTUAL ASSISTANT (MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST, LABORATORY TECHNICIAN)
A medical virtual assistant works closely with medical professionals or health insurance companies to ensure that the best interests of the healthcare provider, patient, and medical establishment are met.
- Andrology – reviewing of semen analysis results. Includes data checking and simple computation.
- Data Entry – entering summary of data into the patient’s EMR.
- Lab Review- releasing of patient lab results
- Fertilization Results Management – updating patients and physicians of fertilization results through the patient’s EMR.
- Consent Review – checking of completion of specific patients’ consents.
- Outbound call – calling patients to gather data on successful pregnancies; calling physicians’ offices to follow up on pending laboratory referrals.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written proficiency)
- Demonstrates excellent time management, strong attention to detail, accuracy, impartiality, organization, and computer competences
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a medical-related background
- Intermediate skills with G Suite and/or Microsoft Office
- Familiar with Medical Terminologies
- A healthcare-related degree is (highly preferred)
- A professional license as a Medical Technologist is preferred
- Must have a working USB type headset (wireless and mobile phone headsets are not allowed)
- HIPAA Certification is a plus
- Computer Processor: Core i3-5th gen / AMD A8 / Ryzen 3 (2015 or later)
- Computer Memory/RAM: at least 8.00 GB
- Computer Operating System: at least Windows 10
- Headset: Any USB type headset with a noise-canceling feature
- Webcam (at least 720P)
- Computer Processor: Core i3 – 3rd gen or later (2013 or later)
- Computer Memory/RAM: at least 4.00 GB
Primary Connection: A stable primary wired Internet subscription with a minimum download/upload speed of 8mbps (10mbps and up preferred)
Back-up Connection: A stable secondary connection with a minimum speed of 5mbps
- Starting rate is $700 (USD) monthly to start
- Employment Type: Independent Contractor
- Free Training
- Paid Time Offs
- HMO Coverage
- Performance-Based Increase
Founded by Bob Lachance, our goal is to find the best Virtual Assistants in the Philippines and train them to provide the highest quality of service. Our network is a gathering place of great minds, loyal perseverance and, exceptional heart.
©2018 REVA Global. All rights reserved.